Meeting the Needs-Profile of Circle Center Adult Day Services
Coming to Circle Center enabled our participants to live at home 30,233 days longer and saved their familes and taxpayers at least $5,033,448.
- 100% were dependent in more than one ADL (bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, ambulation) or had cognitive/emotional limitations which affected judgment and safety.
- 100% (200/200) met the criteria for nursing home care and used Circle Center instead.
- 99.5% were transportation dependent.
- 99.5% could not live alone.
- 30% of participants required medication while at the Center.
- 21% of our participants required physician-prescribed special diets.
- 96% reported the Center meets their needs for caregiving
- 96% reported Circle Center helped them cope.
- 96% use the Center’s support and educational resources
- 96% reported the Center helps them maintain valued life roles such as a worker, caregiver, volunteer and church memter
- 98% of those that work stated Circle Center services help them maintain their job.
- Center fire suppression system
- Central alarm on all doors to prevent wandering
- Annual inspections by State Fire Marshall
- Center kitchen inspections quarterly by Henrico County Department of Health to meet restaurant standards